Stacey is very well respected amongst her peers, clients, and consumers for her vast title knowledge, longevity in the business, and dedication. Many have come to know her as the “title whisperer”.
Stacey started in title in the early 1990s and if you ask her, she would tell you that she loves it more every day, “it is never the same day twice and I am constantly learning new things.” She does not feel like she is doing a job she feels a dedication and a joy about title that fascinates her.
Stacey is very active in the real estate industry as a whole. She sat on the board of directors for several years for North San Diego County Association of Realtors and on the Local Government Relations Committee for several years for the association that works for homeowner’s rights as well as volunteering at a local level for the association. She has been the affiliate of the year multiple times for her dedication and hard work.
Stacey has lived in North San Diego County since she was 13. She currently resides in Fallbrook with her husband and their 3 dogs. In her downtime, she loves to cook, bake, garden, and spend time with her family.
Some of Stacey’s Awards Include
- 2016 Top 10% Sales Driven Area for the FNF Brand
- 2016 Presidents Circle of Excellence Ticor Title
- 2017 Chairmans Circle of Excellence in Title Revenue for Ticor Title
- 2018 Presidential Circle of Excellence
- 2019 Chairman’s Circle of Excellence
- 2019 Top 5% in the nation from all the FNF brands
- 2020 Top 2% Team in the nation from all the FNF brands